Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Infant Footwear


Ah! My first product review. :-) I recently purchased this pair of infant skidproof shoes from Burlington Coat Factory. They are called SkidDERS. I found the sizing on them to be easier to understand than the more popular "Robeez" brand and they were definately more affordable. The bottoms are like little rubber cleats and therefore very slip-proof. The only downside we have noticed so far is that although the tight elastic top prevents my daughter from kicking them off, they are a wee bit tighter than I would optimally like. Not really a complaint though as she doesn't seem to mind at all. I can honestly say she keeps them on longer than any other socks and/or shoes she owns.

1 comment:

  1. My 10 month old creeper/scooter has a pair of these, and I like the gripper soles. I chose them because of the grip...the Robees (actually, the Target knock offs, with leather soles) looked like they would slip on hardwoods and linoleum more.
    They do slip off kind of easily...I think it might depend on the chubbiness of the ankles. :) His are rather plump, and the sock rolls down.
    I do like that the sock is built in, and gives coverage up the pant leg too for extra warmth (his pant legs always slide up when I carry him!)
    ~Gwen

    ReplyDelete