Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring is in the Air!


One of my favorite parts about spring is the smell of lilacs. It lets me know summer is right around the corner. Alas, there are no lilacs in my yard. I am excited to discover, however, that I can keep the lasting smell of lilacs in my home anytime I want now with Scentsy's new lilacs and violets fragrance for their plug-in warmers. My whole house smells divine! If you have never heard of Scentsy, you might want to check it out. It is a "home-party" business like many others - but I find it more affordable to indulge on their products than a lot of their competition. I never mind attending yet another scentsy party because its so fun to smell all the good fragrances and see what's new. What are your favorite home scents?

No comments:

Post a Comment