Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

toy box/ottoman


We purchased this collapsable toy box/ottomon for our girls' room at Big Lots. It was under 15 dollars. We found it in the college dorm section in late summer early fall when all those type of things are out. It has been a huge space-saving solution for us and I will be looking for another this year. It has a division inside in the toy box part which makes sorting toys a little easier. The cushiony seat top gives the girls extra seating in their small room. It was a way more functional and affordable option for us than anything else I've seen online since.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I like it. I have been wanting more toy storage. Do you think it would hold up to a very rough, tumbling, 2 year old boy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think it would hold up. I can sit on hers when we do "tea parties" without the feeling that it's going to cave in so I imagine he'd have a hard time wrecking it. LOL But even if he DID manage to - it wouldn't be that big a loss as it was pretty affordable! A great find! I hope they have them again this year. Not even sure who made it, just that it had the BIG LOTS sticker.

    ReplyDelete